£38000 per annum
3 months ago
- Fantastic Earning Potential - £35k +
- Monday – Friday 6.00am - 2.00pm, 2.00pm - 10.00pm the following week
- Opportunity For Mobile Recovery Work
Our Client is seeking a fully qualified HGV Mechanic / Technician to join their already successful team of based in Yeovil
The HGV Technciian will need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative. An HGV Licence would be an advantage.
The successful HGV Technician will need to have:
- 5 years or more as an experienced Technician/Mechanic
- Would need to be highly skilled and competent at carrying out repairs without support.
Repair Work Responsibilities for the HGV Technician will include:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this HGV Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Technician Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Somerset please contact James at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.