£27000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary: Negotiable basic + bonus
- Hours: 45 hours/week flexible as to when you work them!
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Qualifications: Level 2 NVQ or equivalent as a minimum is preferred but not essential!
- Experience: You must have previous or current experience as a vehicle mechanic. At least 2 years is essential.
Holding a valid MOT Licence (4 & 7) is beneficial but not essential!
Key Responsibilities for Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Safeguarding and protecting the customer’s vehicle and its contents whilst it is in your care.-
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The successful MOT Tester /Vehicle Technician will have
- A full UK driving license.
- Your own set of tools, though plenty are in house.
- Great knowledge of mechanics
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Plymouth please contact Tommy Machin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.