£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £32,000 Dependent On Experience
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am til 5.30pm, NO SATURDAYS
- Approved Automotive Service Centre
Our client an Independent Garage in the Braintree area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Technician and a Service Technician/MOT Tester for their busy Automotive Workshop.
The Duties of the Vehicle Technician will include:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
The Car Mechanic will require a driving licence. You will need also need your own tools and have a full Level 3 Qualification or equivalent
Working hours are Monday - Friday Only 8.00am - 5.30pm, NO Saturdays.
If this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in Essex, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement Today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.