£48000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Manager to join our clients well established business.
The Business Intelligence Manager will manage the development and implementation of BI and analytics improvements, whilst also leading the operation of BI services in line with the scope identified to provide an effective service.
Our client is offering the successful candidate:
- Salary: £45,000 - £51,500
- Hours: 9am-5pm
Key Responsibilities as a Business Intelligence Manager:
- Ensuring that the BI needs of the organisation are identified and delivered to the required quality/timetable;
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the BI team
- Providing direct day-to-day leadership to the Data Warehouse functions
- Overseeing the delivery of the work of the BI team
- Ensuring adherence to all architectural, governance and compliance requirements
What our client expects:
- A good understanding of how to use data/BI to enable self-service reporting and analysis
- Good all round and hand-on BI knowledge and skills
- A strong awareness of data governance practices, including data protection
- People management and leadership experience
- Problem solving and planning skills
- A can-do attitude to manage and mitigate risks to maintain delivery commitments
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Business acumen/commercial and financial awareness.
- Essential skills include experience of SSIS & SSRS, ASP
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence Manager to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Business Intelligence Manager opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.