£40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Uncapped annual earnings of up to £40,000+ per annum.
- Mon-Fri 8:45am-6:00pm with one in three Sat 8:45am-3:00pm required.
- Rare opportunity working with a multi-award product in a buoyant market place.
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Van Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in Cardiff.
Reporting to the Van Sales Manager and working as part of a sales team in a recently redeveloped commercial vehicle dealership, you will be required to sell new and used light commercial vehicles, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department and demonstrate the vehicle's features and offer any other support that may be required. You must also proactively seek and secure repeat and additional vehicle sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available methods. From this, you must update our client’s records with customer information to ensure that the database is fully and accurately maintained.
In order to be eligible, you must live in the Cardiff region or be able to easily commute to the Cardiff region. You must be of smart appearance, IT literate, organised with your workload, and be highly sales motivated with the ability to work towards KPI’s and under pressure. Our client is exclusively looking for candidates with a strong and stable track record in commercial vehicles sales alongside a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £18,000 per annum.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £40,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Use of a company vehicle.
- 22 days annual holidays allowance plus the bank holidays on rota (any bank holiday worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with an multi-award product and one of the largest automotive dealer groups in South Wales.
You are required to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:45am-6:00pm. You are also required to work one in three Saturdays 8:45am-3:00pm.
If this Van Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Van Sales Executive Jobs.