£26400 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary: up to £24,000 basic + bonus – OTE up to £26,400 p.a.
- Hours: 5 days per week worked over 7 – Saturdays and Sundays Worked.
- Benefits: Company Pension, Various staff discounts.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a successful and well-established Service centre, they are actively looking for a Tyre Fitter to join their friendly and experienced team.
As well as dealing with tyres you will also be carrying out wheel-alignment with the latest state-of-the-art geometry equipment, replacing exhausts, batteries and providing a range of other services for our customers.
- A professional track record as a Tyre Fitter or Fast Fit Technician.
- Ideally have experience in suspension, wheel alignment tyres and exhausts.
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience.
- Able to work both Saturdays and Sundays with no personal restrictions.
- A full UK Licence.
If you feel you have the relevant skillset and ability to do the job, are interested in finding out more then apply now!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Tyre Fitter Jobs interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Garage Vacancies and Automotive Jobs in Surrey, Cranleigh, Ewhurst, Dunsfold and Surrey, please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.