£32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- In A Main Dealer
- Basic salary up to £26,000 per annum with an OTE of £32,000+
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm with Saturdays on a rota paid as overtime!
Our client, a Prestige Car Dealership in the Southport area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to join their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large close-knit team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You will need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that Health & Safety, as well as work quality procedures relating to the task at hand, are adhered to at all times.
The Successful Car Mechanic will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise dealer environment and be motivated to work in a KPI focused team. You will have the capacity to structure and organise your workload and be an excellent team player.
For the Vehicle Technician hard work, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of £24,500 - £26,000 per annum dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme (roughly £5 - 7,000 per annum).
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer associated training and development.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a lon-established local business.
The hours worked are 8:30AM-5:30PM Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8.30AM-1:00PM on a rota
If this Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southport please contact Naomi Jenkins TODAY.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!