£27000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience + bonus
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 with Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
- Prestige Main Dealer
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including diagnostics and electronics as well as an MOT Tester.
The successful Vehicle Technician must be able to produce high-quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
Main Dealer experience is preferred but not essential, if you are a confident Technician with a great 'can do' attitude then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester role:
- Must be able to perform MOTs.
- Relevant qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3)
- Ideally have franchise experience, although it isn’t a necessity as full training will be given.
- Clean full U.K. driving license.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Liverpool please contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.