£40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic £25,000 - £28,000
- OTE £40,000
- Passion for motorcycles is Essential
Our client, one of the largest privately owned retail motorcycle groups in the UK, is looking for experienced Sales Manager to join their team..
Key Objectives as a Sales Manager:
- Maintain standards of performance of the sales team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruit and select the sales team members in line with organisational and the Dealerships requirements.
- Manage the mix and specification of new products based on sales trends, local market intelligence and the allocation and production constraints.
- Manage the supply of motorbikes
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through the understanding and adherence to customer satisfaction indicators within the dealership.
- Implement and develop customer follow up systems and procedures to increase customer loyalty.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events and campaigns.
- Monitors and evaluates customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Liaise with other departments to maintain the accuracy of the customer database.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
Previous Sales Manager experience is essential and having a motorcycle license is beneficial. If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs, please contact Naomi Jenkins today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!