£26200 per annum
3 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Manual Miller Machinist to join our clients well established Design & Manufacturing business in Norfolk.
Our client are a specialised and innovative design and manufacturer of machinery, supplying a wide range of sectors.
Our client is offering the successful Manual Miller Machinist:
- A competitive salary.
- Plus, a competitive overtime rate. Realistic OTE £26,000 - £31,000
- 37 hours per week, plus overtime 07:30 start Monday – Friday Competitive Company Pension scheme Life Cover
Duties of a Manual Miller Machinist:
- Time served Manual Miller Machine experience
- Ability to read detailed drawings and work from customer samples
- Operating various Manual Mills
- Ability to self-inspect on work
- High attention to detail producing quality parts with tight tolerances
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Manufacture components
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Manual Miller Machinist to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Manual Miller Machinist opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.