£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience.
- Client will put you through MOT and train you to become Depot Manager.
Are you in the early stages of your career and seeking a clear path into management? Are you ambitious to climb the ladder but also willing to get stuck in with the mechanical work whilst you are learning the ropes?
The Role as a Assistant Service Centre Manager:
- Perform all aspects of mechanical repair whilst you learn the ropes with the company - you will need to be a fully competent vehicle technician / vehicle mechanic although lengthy experience is not required.
- You can have relatively little experience, yet with ambition and a confident personality this could be the job for you.
- Train as an Assistant Centre Manager, learning the ways of the business and how to do the 'backshop' tasks.
- In performing the role, you will be set on a path to becoming an eventual depot manager.
- This will be a busy and varied role that will develop your career.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- An opportunity for fast-track career progression without needing years and years of experience.
- A place in a longstanding client of ours in which you will join many of our previous placements in a close-knit working team.
- A competitive starting basic salary.
- Access to stability and a growing business in contrast to many in the marketplace.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current market.
If this Assistant Service Centre Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby or Nottingham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!