£27000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm / No Weekends Worked.
- Salary: up to £27,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is a small independent, busy and fast paced dealership located in Peterborough, they require a fully qualified and skilled Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join their team.
Their customers base varies working on many different makes and models of vehicle from older to nearly new. They have a great working environment, clean workshop and friendly team.
Experience Required/Responsibilities of the Job:
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged parts.
- Repairing/Replacing Cambelts and Clutches.
- Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
- Fault finding using a diagnostic system.
You will ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics and have at least 2-3 years post apprenticeship experience as well a capable of completing the above.
A positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team is essential as well as a full UK driving licence and your own tools for the job.
Motor trade experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.