£28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary up to £25,000 basic (depending on experience) + bonus = OTE up to £28,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Saturdays mornings worked on a rota.
- Contact: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is a family run business located in the Corby area, they are actively seeking an experienced Parts Supervisor to look after their parts department as well as being a key member of the team.
Their company ethos is friendly and inviting as well as hard working and driven, naturally they are looking for a like-minded individual to join them.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Stock taking and looking after stores.
- Retail and trade sales both over the phone and face to face.
- Supplying the workshop team with relevant parts for their booked jobs.
- Dealing with all goods in and out.
- Invoicing and accounts.
- Covering the service desk as and when required.
- Prospecting - contacting and visiting local businesses with a view to gaining new business and maintaining current accounts.
For this fantastic opportunity they are offering an excellent salary package and in return are looking for a candidate whom has a professional track record of successes within a main car dealer parts department.
If this Aftersales / Parts Supervisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Corby please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!