£36000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary Circa £30,000 with an OTE up to £36,000
- Working Hours Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- 1 in 3 Saturday Morning’s
Our Client, a Franchised Main Dealer is seeking an experienced Workshop Controller to join their very busy Workshop in Romford.
Responsibilities as a Workshop Controller:
- Leading the Workshop Team in a clear, considered and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring that the Workshop Team has a clear understanding of the performance of the department and the wider business.
- Ensure employees have visibility of daily tasks and that progress is updated throughout the day.
- Ensuring that proactive action is taken to achieve successful outcomes.
- Evaluating and distributing servicing and maintenance work, based upon an effective understanding of skillsets and competencies.
- Ensuring that all documentation and records created are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
To be a successful candidate for this Workshop Controller position, you will have a strong Technical Knowledge, experience using Automotive Computer Systems and excellent Customer Service Skills. You will also hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
Working hours for this Workshop Controller role will be Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm and only 1 in 3 Saturday Morning’s.
If this Workshop Controller role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Romford, Essex and East London please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.