£29000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Immediate Start
- 51 Hours Per Week Paid Hourly!
- 8.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 8-2 Saturdays.
Our automotive client based in Swindon is actively looking to hire an experienced Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV/Van) Technician required to work in their busy workshop.
Duties for the Van Technician / LCV Technician will include:
- To service, adjust and repair vehicles from Vans up to 7.5 tonne.
- Service and repair components and accessories including removal and refitting in a safe, proper and economical manner using equipment provided.
- To diagnose faults and test vehicles utilising equipment available and using recognised test procedures and techniques.
- Road testing when deemed necessary.
- To observe, recognise and report on defects and/or symptoms of impending failure.
- Identification of recharge costs advising the Workshop Supervisor and correct completion of paperwork.
The successful Van Technician must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can do' attitude, willingness to work as part of an effective team and hold a full driving licence.
Our Client will also consider a fully qualified Car Mechanic who wants to transfer their skill-set across to Commercial.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed Company expectations.
If this LCV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Commercial Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.