£24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Negotiable Basic Wage
- Growing and expanding Company
Our Client, a Car Dealership in the Crewe area, is looking for a Warranty Administrator to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business that offers a great working environment and good long term career prospects.
Previous experience of a Warranty Administration role is required and any experience with Kerridge will aid your application.
Responsibilities for the Warranty Administrator are as follows:
- Prepare and maintain the customer service files,
- Handle customers and provide a typing service to the department,
- Produce customer invoices and job cards, to prepare and maintain customer service files for new and used vehicles to the standard advised by the Manager,
- To prepare, maintain and operate, in conjunction with the Manager and Service Executive, the service follow up system,
- To complete daily / weekly workshop figures as required,
- To provide a typing service to the department,
- To complete other documentation associated with the Service operations as required,
- To carry out other typing duties as requested.
The Warranty Adminstrator must be capable of working well independently but, also be flexible according to the needs of the service department, assisting in the departments overall success.
In exchange for your commitment and hard work you can expect a generous salary and bonus scheme as well as full company benefits.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Warranty Administrator Job has interested you please get in touch with Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.