£45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £12,000 basic starting salary with £45,000 uncapped annual earnings.
- 5 day working week.
- Personal company car and fantastic long-term career prospects.
Our client a Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Newport area is currently recruiting for a sales and customer focused New/Used Car Sales Executive to join their Sales Department.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a team of other New/Used Car Sales Executives, you will be required to sell new/used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must also explain warranty and service arrangements, introduce customers to the Service Department and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Newport region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Newport. You will ideally have strong and stable new/used car sales experience (preferably within a franchise approved car dealer environment), a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work as a New/Used Car Sales Executive, our client is offering…
- £12,000 basic starting salary.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £45,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- 21 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu as well as holiday allowance increasing over length of service).
- Personal company car provided.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits including staff referral scheme and discounts.
- Fantastic long term career development prospects with one of the fastest growing card dealer groups in the UK.
As a New/Used Car Sales Executive you are required to work a 5 day week and the working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm, Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm. You will work a rota were on your first week you receive two days off in the week and on your second week you receive one day off in the week and a Sunday off.
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.