£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Office Manager to join our clients well established Design & Manufacturing business in Norfolk, to support their continued growth.
Our client are a specialised and innovative design and manufacturer of products, supplying a wide range of companies and sectors.
Within the role of Office Manager, the roles purpose is to be accountable for the day to day operations of managerial and administration functions, maintaining strong communication throughout the business.
Our client is offering the successful Office Manager
- A competitive negotiable salary £30k-£35k
- Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30
Duties of the Office Manager:
- Take responsibility for operational administration for production, distribution, customer services and human resources
- Report key performance indicators for the site to the board of Directors
- Manage your team who cover production, transport and customer service
- Ensure that customer orders and invoicing is accurate and up to date
- Ensure that daily production targets and transport schedules are met
- Ensure that the site is up to date with current legislation
- Liaise regularly with customers to maintain and develop relationships
- Provide accurate stock level information
- Ensure supplier orders are sent accurately and on time
- Monitor daily sales figures
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Office Manager to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Office Manager opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.