£34994 per annum
11 days ago
- Hours: Night Shifts.
- Hourly Rate: £11-14 per hour (depending on experience) + £2 per hour shift allowance.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client a commercial service and repair centre is actively seeking a qualified and experience HGV Technician to join their busy team in Peterborough.
Responsibilities as a HGV Technician:
- HGV maintenance and repair.
- Fault diagnosis and Road test vehicles.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs.
- Ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to vehicles.
- Comply with the company time recording procedures and complete job card write ups accurately.
- Ensure workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained.
- Observe Health & Safety regulations at all times.
They will provide a competitive overall salary, pension scheme and training courses. The position is for night shifts between the hours of 6.00pm and 6.30am.
HGV Class 1 or 2 driving licence desirable but not essential – Full driving licence essential.
Motor Trade HGV Technician experience is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from HGV Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.