£37000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Hourly rate up to £17/hr, or £35,500 a year.
Our client, is looking for an experienced HGV Technician to join their busy team in the Mansfield area.
The Role as a Night Shift HGV Technician:
- Carry out all aspects of HGV Repair and Maintenance, following the due processes and procedures.
- Diagnose and rectify all types of fault.
- Work 10pm - 6am with 30 mins paid break.
- Attend breakdowns at the roadside or customer premises where required.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A career with a longstanding and trusted client of ours.
- One of the best salaries for HGV Technicians in the area.
- All the brand and group training that you will need to make a success of your role and career.
- A role working alongside some of our previous placements - join a stable and long-serving workforce.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Mansfield please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.