£24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary of up to £20,000 + bonus
- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 18:00
- Saturday shifts are negotiable
Our Client, an Independent Dealership in Liverpool are looking for an Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to add to their team.
Located in Liverpool, the successful Vehicle Technician will live within the local area or within a sensible commute of Liverpool.
Minimum requirements for the role are as follows:
- An NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent,
- Service Technician / Mechanic experience and ideally, you'll also have some Main Car Dealership experience
- A full valid driving licence as a minimum
- What is vital is that you have the attention to detail to keep standards sky high, and the team spirit that will see you working closely with everyone from the Automotive Workshop Controller and Automotive Parts Department to your fellow Vehicle Technicians / Mechanics.
If you have the experience listed above for this Senior Car Technician Vacancy and are looking for your next challenging role then please get in contact with Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Admin to Tyre Fitter to Service Manager Jobs.