£28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, an Auto Centre in the Leeds area has a fantastic opportunity for a MOT Tester / Technician to join their team.
Basic Salary: Up to £26,000. Additional performance-based bonuses, further benefits to be discussed during interview.
Experience Required: Qualified to NVQ Level II in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or equivalent. MOT Tester License.
The workshop is fitted out with the latest equipment creating a modern and pleasing environment to work in. Being a well-established site the successful candidate will become a part of their close knit and friendly team!
The main part of the role will be to complete any MOT's that are booked in each day, when there are no MOT's you will be required to complete other Vehicle Technician tasks.
Requirements of the Role:
- Current VOSA MOT Tester certificate (for MOT Tester role) and a recent experience completing tests.
- A level 2 or level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A proven track record from within a professional workshop completing servicing, minor and fast-fit repairs.
- Professional appearance and good communication skills.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent facilities
- Superb growth potential
- The latest equipment
- Additional employee benefits
If this MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!