£22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: up to £22,000 basic p.a.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Start: Jan 2021.
Our automotive client is a specialist in electronic performance and provide to their customer based tailored sales, hardware distribution, software support and training.
They are situated in newly acquired offices within a modern office complex and are actively looking for a new team member.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- To control goods in and out of the business.
- To ensure goods orders placed on the business are dispatched to the customer in a timely manner.
- To handle and process and returned goods and restock.
- To manage stock inventory and ensure reorder levels are actioned.
- To quarantine and damaged or defective goods and feedback to the manufacturer any critical issues.
- To liaise with shipping and courier companies – ensure best service and value is delivered for both the business and its customers.
- Maintain the Goods and Inventory Systems.
- Maintain Shipping and Tracking Records Goods in/out.
- Promote the sales of goods or services.
- Working within the team to generate sales opportunities – as necessitated by the business.
- Maintaining the Companies Customer Database and Support Systems.
- A proven and demonstrable track record in frontline automotive customer service and support
- Physically fit and capable of carrying/moving boxes
- PC literate with strong MS office skills, excel, power point and word essential
- Good knowledge of the automotive industry
- Customer databases – service support and Inventory Management Systems
- The ability and desire to sell and follow sales processes
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Positive attitude and a self-starter with a confident and determined approach
- Pension (after probation period completed).
- Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
- A “WRAP” room featuring games, kitchen, rest area.
- Onsite Parking.
If you have a professional track record in the role within an automotive company and are looking for a fresh new challenge, then apply now!!
If this Dispatch and Stock Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Towcester please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.