£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary of up to £28,000
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30 with a day off during the week, plus Saturdays 08:00 - 17:00
Our Motor Trade Fast-Fit Client based in Norwich are seeking an Automotive Vehicle Technician with a minimum of NVQ level 2 and previous experience, to join their already successful team of motor trade technicians with an immediate start available.
Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Motor Trade Experience is essential for this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester position as you will need to capable of:
- Repairing and servicing of vehicles including clutches, brakes, exhausts and MOT repairs
- Diagnosing faults where required
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
- Tyre Fitting
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Norfolk area then please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.