£24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Bodyshop Administrator Required in Poole
- Up to £21,000 + Bonus
- Well known Automotive Group
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 08:00 – 17:30
- Saturday Morning 1 in 2, 08:00 – 13:00 Paid at Overtime!
Our Client, a well Car Accident Repair Centre is seeking an experienced Bodyshop Administrator to join their busy team. They have a wealth of experience and a strong client base in the Poole and Bournemouth areas.
Their main duties for the successful Body shop Administrator would be as follows:
- Completing all relevant paperwork as necessary for vehicle repair orders.
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate database.
- Liaising with customers and insurance companies at a high and professional standard as and when required.
- Controlling credit on outstanding debts, keeping track and up to date on invoices.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The ideal Bodyshop Administrator must have a proven track record working in an administrative role from within an automotive Bodyshop environment, and can show knowledge and skills within a previous Aftersales Administrator Role.
If you feel that you have the experience this client needs, please don’t hesitate and apply today!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Body shop Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Accident Repair Centre Jobs in Poole & Bournemouth please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today