£55000 per annum
3 months ago
- £35-40,000 basic salary with £55,000+ uncapped on-target-earnings and company car.
- Mon-Sat with day off in the week and Sun on a rota.
- First hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Manager for our client's franchise approved car dealer in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Brand Manager and responsible for a dedicated team of four New/Used Car Sales Executives and a Transaction Manager, your key job objectives will include:
- Achieving and striving to exceed all targets and sales objectives through a well-developed and motivated sales team.
- Working with the Brand Manager to formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum profitability from vehicles, finance, insurance and accessory sales.
- Maximising sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Helping my client to achieve standards of process efficiency and cost control.
In order to be eligible you will live in the Gloucester region or ideally within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester.
The Sales Manager role requires an individual with a stable and successful supervisory/management background within a franchise approved car dealer and ideally exposure to a busy brand. Experience in a small to medium size dealership would be preferable as well as a strong F&I background. You will need to be motivated/self-driven, adaptable, and hold total drive and ambition. You will become the role model for our client's brand, where the ability to lead by example will be as important as the results you deliver. Delighting customers is what sets our client apart and being prepared to lead from the front is a key requirement. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For the Sales Managers hard work our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary up to £35-40,000 per annum pending experience.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £55,000+ per annum.
- Access to a personal company car.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
- Full manufacturer approved training/development.
- Various company benefits.
- Fantastic career prospects with a first hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
- Working hours from 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a scheduled day off in the week. Saturdays are 8.30am-5.00pm and Sundays are 10.00am-4.00pm on a rota.
If this Car Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today