£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £40,000 Basic Salary
- Well known Accident Repair Group
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 08:00 – 17:30
Our Client, a well Car Accident Repair Centre is seeking an experienced Customer Centric Manager to join their busy team. They have a wealth of experience within the Accident Repair Sector with multiple sites across the South of England and a strong customer base.
This is a highly unique position which involves working closely with the operations manager and taking on responsibility of both the groups central bookings and damage assessment team.
Their main duties for the successful Central Team Manager would be as follows:
- Lead, coach and motivate the central team of Customer Service Advisors and Estimators (VDA) to deliver outstanding performance
- Ensure that the team provide first class customer service, delivering a positive experience for all customers
- Collaborate with site managers regarding work volumes and any other information which needs to be communicated
- Direct involvement in the recruitment, selection, induction and ongoing training and development to attract and retain the best talent.
- Ability to analyse data and understand operational objectives.
- Undertake formal performance reviews and 1:1 meetings with direct reports
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest communication with site managers and team
- Continually review and develop processes which remove waste activity and enhance operations and the customer journey
- Proactively monitor and react to workload and workflow to ensure the delivery of agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Manage any customer dissatisfaction notes or complaints ensuring satisfactory outcomes.
- Provide a high standard of customer service, ensuring a courteous and calm manner at all times.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong leadership skills ideally with experience in a call centre environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience of problem solving and complaint handling
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Very good organisational skills
- The ability to communicate and influence at all levels including senior management
- The ability to work and keep calm under pressure
- Strong personal presence, confidence and credibility
- Able to demonstrate experience of dealing with difficult situations whilst remaining professional, tactful and calm
- Previous experience of working to targets and SLA’s
- Ability to capture data accurately and within guidelines
- Technical knowledge/mechanical background desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes, outlook, excel,
- Reporting/analytical experience desirable
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and respond accordingly
- Is open to change and seeks and encourages fresh ideas to meet an ever changing environment. Able to support colleagues to adapt to change across the business
If you feel that you have the experience this client needs, please don’t hesitate and apply today!
If this Bodyshop Management Job interests you, and you would like to know more about it or other Accident Repair Centre Jobs in Southampton, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Winchester, Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today