£31200 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are in search of a Panel Beater to join our Client’s well-established Independent Bodyshop in the Feltham area.
Our Client have a well-established and respected within the area, and are undergoing a period of exciting expansion heading into 2021! They are looking for an experienced Panel Beater to join their team in a brand new state of the art body shop! Working alongside a brand with a great reputation with excellent in-house opportunities to allow you to progress your career to the next level!
Our client is offering the successful Panel Beater:
- Hourly rate of up to £15 per hour + overtime when available!
- Monday to Friday Working Hours ONLY (8.30am - 5.30pm)!
- No Weekends!
- Overtime is Available!
- Fantastic working facilities
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Panel Beater:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Panel Beater role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today