£24500 per annum
16 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £21,500 with an £24,500 OTE
- Hours: 37.5 - 40-hour week
Our client, a Commercial Main Dealer in Stockton-on-Tees is seeking an Experienced Parts Advisor to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for Parts Advisor
- Experience as a Parts Advisor is required. Whether this be for a Commercial dealer, Car dealer or a Parts Factor.
- You will advise and assist internal and external customers to ascertain which parts are required.
- You will supply all necessary vehicle and trailer parts required to satisfy their needs, and obtain non-stocked items as quickly as possible.
- Keep customers informed about the progress of orders ensuring their expectations are met.
- You will assist in general warehouse duties such as unloading deliveries and completing regular stock checks.
What the Successful Parts Advisor will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £21,500 supplemented by a bonus scheme that will boost your earnings to £24,500 OTE.
- Opportunity to join a successful and well-established company that is consistently expanding.
- A long-standing and progressive career within a company with a strong regional presence.
If this Commercial Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton-on-Tees please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.