£30000 per annum
3 months ago
PDI Technician / Supervisor required in Andover
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
- Salary: £30,000
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client requires an Automotive PDI Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency in their prep centre based in the Andover area.
Key Responsibilities as a PDI Technician:
- Completing pre-sales vehicle checks and ensure they are customer ready.
- When not PDI’ing vehicles complete basic services.
- Perform any necessary repairs or services, likely minor.
- Work efficiently, with a keen eye for detail.
- Liaise with the Sales Department regarding expected completion times.
Reporting to the Sales Controller you will expected to manage your own day making sure all new stock vehicles are prepared, and maintained to a high standard.
This position will be suitable to someone who enjoys working on their own, and has the ability to manage their own environment including stock of consumables etc.
You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, have a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Prep Technician / Supervisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Andover please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!