£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00 1/3 Saturdays
– Basic Salary £19,500 - £21,500 OTE £24,500
- Main Dealership with Manufacturer Training
Our Client, a large Main Dealer group in Menston, are currently looking for a prep technician to join their expanding team.
As a Preparation Technician you will be responsible for carrying out vehicle preparations on vehicles, you will also hold an important role in helping to ensure that the vehicle is moved through the stages of preparing, testing, repairing and quality checking.
Key Responsibilities as a Prep Technician:
- Carry out Pre Delivery Inspections on new vehicles and diagnosis
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensures effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Completes repair and service records/ other appropriate activities
The ideal candidate will possess a formal qualification of either IMI Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance or an NVQ equivalent. You will also ideally have prior experience within a PDI Preparation Technician role and also have a full UK Driving License with minimal points.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.