£38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary Up to £33,000, OTE Circa £38,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5:30pm with Saturdays on a rota (1 in 3)
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Industry leading package bonus scheme with uncapped earnings and an upsell bonus
Our client, a Main Dealer is looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in the North West London area.
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Level 3 Qualified, with over 5 years experience as a qualified vehicle technician
- Main Dealer experience and training
- Able to provide technical advice and carry out vehicle inspections to provide a diagnosis, maintenance and repair work, in accordance with technical procedures, in order to keep vehicles in optimum working condition
- A Full UK Driving License
- Able to work as a team, and support and assist colleagues
- Strong organisational skills
My client is looking for skilled and experienced Technician and will pay more than advertised for candidates with the correct skilled level and training (up to £38,000 Basic for Master Technicians!!)
If this Senior Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North West London, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.