£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a well-established Production and Distribution company is looking for an experienced Finance Controller to join their friendly team.
The main role will be to manage the financial operations of the company. This is an opportunity for someone to own the finance function and further develop the role.
Our client is offering the successful Finance Controller:
- Competitive salary £30,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm Start in the New Year
Job responsibilities of the Finance Controller will include:
- Work closely with the existing accounts team
- Reporting to the board of Directors
- Monthly management accounts for group
- Team management
- Accruals, pre-payments and journal
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Month end, Year-end accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Purchase and Sales ledger
- Banking duties
- Postings and Reconciliations
- Bank reconciliation summaries
- Weekly reporting
- VAT returns
Experience required for this Finance Controller:
- Ideally you will be qualified AAT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent with strong excel skills.
- We are looking for someone who may have had experience working in a fast-moving business, with excellent communication.
- Leadership qualities are important as well and in time, the team may grow. A background in working in a hands-on Finance Manager or Financial Controller role is essential and a real desire to add value to the business.
If this Finance Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wisbech please contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are specialists in Engineering Recruitment. We specialise in local, national and world wide Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment. If you are looking for a new role within Engineering please contact our team of Engineering recruitment specialists today.