£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £30,000 annual starting salary pending experience.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday.
Our client, a large vehicle transport refrigeration dealer based in the Caerphilly region, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Refrigeration Service Manager to join their business.
Reporting to the Managing Director and working as part of a team, you will be responsible for supporting the Refrigeration Service Department and overall business success. You shall provide direction, leadership and motivation, ensuring that the department achieves the service and repair operational goals required. You shall manage customer service functions to ensure that customers receive service levels that match the expectations of the company, all in an efficient and cost effective manner. This is a key position that will require strong commitment, dedication and drive to achieve aggressive KPI’s and standards.
Responsibilities for the Refrigeration Service Manager shall include:
- Supervise the day to day operational functions of the department.
- KPI management/PACE (Performance Assessment & Competitive Excellence).
- Hiring, training and retention of staff.
- Expense control.
- Ensuring staff manage remote Mobile Refrigeration Engineers to provide the best geographical coverage, minimising unnecessary travel and maximising productive working time.
- Review daily reports (highlighting and manage any staff errors in advance).
- Manage team absences, days off or leaving early.
- Resolve customer service issues.
- Implementing best practice for the efficient running of the department.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of the Caerphilly region. You shall have highly developed customer service skills as well as excellent planning, organising, prioritisation and project management skills given your shall serve as a main point of contact for Client Regional Managers and customers requesting relevant service information, stock availability and support. You shall also have a confident and professional telephone manner, be IT literate, and be able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised and at times, extremely busy environment. A demonstrable track record of team management or experience in a similar role in the vehicle refrigeration, transport, or commercial vehicle industry is a prerequisite for any candidates considering applying.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Refrigeration Service Manager our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £30,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full in house and manufacturer approved training.
- Company pension scheme.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday.
If this Vehicle Refrigeration Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Caerphilly please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today