£39780 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our Client, a well-established Commercial Main Dealer is seeking a fully trained HGV Technician to join their team of highly skilled professionals working at their site in Bristol working on the Night shift!
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- Starting hourly rate of £16 per hour +
- 45 hour week Sunday to Friday (10pm - 7.30am)
- Manufacturer training
- Fantastic development and progression
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- To service vehicles according to the manufacturers schedule
- To carry out final inspections and function tests on all work that requires it as dictated by Company
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Client expects of their HGV Technicians:
- NVQ Level 3 Heavy Vehicle Maintenance Qualifications
- HGV Class 1 License highly desirable
- Experience working on HGV’s
- Stable, solid, work history
- Full UK Driving License
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bristol please contact Ben at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.