£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary: Dependent on Experience and qualification level
- Bonuses and OT available
- Hours: 45 hours a week on a rota basis, working 07:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday and 14:00 to 22:30 with Saturdays 08:00-13:00 when working the late shift.
Our Client is a Commercial Dealership based in Roche, Cornwell and looking to recruit a experienced HGV Technician to work in our successful workshop.
Duties as a HGV Technician to include:
- To diagnose faults and repair the product from the truck and van range
- To service vehicles according to the manufacturers schedule
- To diagnose and repair faults using the technology (Xentry) and all available workshop information systems
- To fit accessories to vehicles
- To carry out final inspections and function tests on all work that requires it as dictated by Company
- To identify warranty items and ensure that parts are labelled correctly and placed in the designated area
- To obtain parts from the parts department ensuring paperwork is completed accurately
- Support the development of any trainees and apprentices.
- Ensure that the workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained, reflecting City West Commercials image of an efficient dealership
- HGV License would be an advantage but is not essential
If you are up for a challenge and have experience on Trucks and/or PSV as a Mechanic then please get in touch With Tommy Machin at Perfect Placement asap!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.