£26000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Excellent opportunity to work for a busy and expanding Main Dealer
- Location:- Leeds
- Salary:- Up to £26,000 + Bonus and Overtime
- Working 5 days per week M- F;, Saturdays on a rota basis
My client is looking for an experienced level 3 vehicle technician, to join their busy and expanding garage.
Working for a main dealer you must have experience of working within the automotive sector and completing repairs, servicing and general maintenance on vehicles.
You must have experience of working within the automotive industry, ideally you will hold an NVQ level 3 as minimum.
Day to day duties as a LCV / Van Technician to include;
- Repair and service vehicles
- Complete diagnostic checks
- Inspecting for wear and tears/general faults
- Completing work to DVSA standards
- Provide excellent customer service
To be considered for this position you must hold an NVQ level 3 in automotive repairs.
If this LCV / Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Van Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.