Negotiable Depending on Experience
2 months ago
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm and 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings (Paid as Overtime)
- Basic Salary Dependent on Experience, Uncapped Bonus and Overtime Availability
- Family Run Main Dealer Group
Our Client, a Family Run Main Dealership in Chester, are looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their workshop. They are happy to contemplate either a service technician, diagnostic technician or a master technician.
Duties will vary depending on experience but could include:
- PDIs and warranty work
- General servicing, maintenance and repair
- Diagnosis and fault finding
- MOTs if applicable
To be successful in this Vehicle Technician role you need to be qualified to Level 3 light vehicle maintenance and repair or equivalent. A MOT testers license would be an advantage but isn't essential.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheshire please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.