£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience, wider package subject to discussion.
- Base hours of Monday to Friday 9-6 with Saturday work subject to the needs of the business.
The Role/Requirements as a Sales and Social Media Supervisor:
- You will have a thorough knowledge of social media use and marketing, enabling you to lead web-based marketing campaigns, manage accounts, and bring new ideas to the table.
- The customer base of our client is largely high net worth individuals, so you will be well-presented and comfortable in dealing with that demographic.
- You will be a dynamic and professional individual, able to communicate well and maintain the highest standards at all times.
- Beyond this, you will use your sales acumen to assist in the selling of vehicles, completing the sales made by other members of the team, with the scope to take on fuller sales duties as you gain in experience with the business.
- Our client is involved in networking and promotional events (COVID permitting) so you will be flexible in your availability according to the needs of the business.
- You must have a proven record in social media and sales, and must have motor trade experience to be eligible for the role.
What the Successful Candidate will Get:
- A place within a longstanding client of ours with a fantastic reputation in the industry.
- The opportunity to play an influential part in the business and to increase the scope and seniority of your role as you grow with the company.
- A varied role where you will be able to get involved in different parts of the operation, and work with highly experienced management as well as high-end product.
- 90% of registered candidates say they are looking for “something different” and our client can certainly offer you a unique career within the motor trade.
- A highly competitive basic salary with wider aspects of the package to discuss at interview.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as roles are being filled faster than ever in the current marketplace.
If this Sales and Social Media Supervisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Burton please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.