£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary is up to £26,000 (DOE) + bonus.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm (Saturday mornings on a 1in3 rota)
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable family-run dealer group in the West Midlands area!
Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician? Do you have a background working in a busy Main Dealer workshop? This could be for you!
My client is ideally looking for a Vehicle Technician who has a background in the dealership network, confident completing a range of mechanical responsibilities. Electrical vehicle / Hybrid experience would benefit your application as this is a manufacturer who has an extensive range of vehicles in this sector.
Duties as a Vehicle Technician Include:
- General Service and Repairs.
- Clutches, cambelts, head gaskets, brakes, suspension.
- Engine removal and refit.
- Fitting performance camshafts and brake kits.
- Maintaining records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company and industry guidelines.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
If you are Vehicle Technician who is passionate about the motor trade and has a 'can do' attitude with the relevant experience then get in touch! This is a tight-knit dealership where you will be valued as more than just a number.
A current MOT Licence will greatly benefit your application.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the West Midlands area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.