£37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hourly rate up to £17/hr, or £35,500 a year
- Full time, Permanent posistion
- 10pm - 6am with 30 mins paid break.
The HGV Technician duties will consist of:
- Carry out all aspects of HGV Repair and Maintenance, following the due processes and procedures.
- Diagnose and rectify all types of fault.
- Work 10pm - 6am with 30 mins paid break.
- Attend breakdowns at the roadside or customer premises where required.
What the Successful HGV Technician will get:
- A career with a longstanding and trusted client of ours.
- One of the best salaries for HGV Technicians in the area.
- All the brand and group training that you will need to make a success of your role and career.
- A role working alongside some of our previous placements - join a stable and long-serving workforce.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.