£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm / No Weekends Worked.
- Salary: £25-30,000 basic + bonus = OTE £30-35,000 p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our automotive client is an Independent Garage which always aims to deliver quality workmanship using the latest trade practices. They have an experienced team of technicians who undergo advanced training with the latest trade technology and are looking to hire an additional Vehicle Technician for their friendly workshop team who work on iPad’s and using dealer tools and equipment.
- Full Vehicle Technician apprenticeship competed (able to produce certificates)
- A significant professional track record as a post apprenticeship Vehicle Technician.
- Ideally come from an Independent Garage or Main Car Dealership background.
Skill Set Required:
- Servicing, basic fault finding, cambelts and clutch repairs and replacement.
- Able to demonstrate excellent diagnostic skills.
- Able to strip an engine and gearboxes, then put them back together.
- Able to do all of the above in an efficient, timely way.
If you are looking for a great company to work for with a modern working environment and a competitive salary then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Senior Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.