£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary £15,000 With OTE £40,000+
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm, Saturday 8.30am till 5.00pm and Sundays on Rota.
- Company Car, Great Progression Opportunities & Realistic OTE.
Our Client, a Volume Brand Automotive Main Dealer in the Romford area is currently looking to hire a car sales executive.
Experience within the motor trade is essential.
Duties of the successful Car Sales Executive will include
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products.
- Contacting potential customers
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Follow the sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures.
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
- Achieve Sales Executive accreditation.
You will ideally live within the Romford area or be able to travel to the Romford area and have a settled working experience within a Sales Executive role within the Motor Trade.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex / East London please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch!