£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is looking to hire a Parts & Van Salesperson, you will be selling a product range which runs from agricultural, construction and ground care machinery parts through to general hardware goods.
Your role involves selling to the already established customer base covered by the Fakenham branch, though there is an element of ‘new business development and prospecting’ in order to and encourage new customers and sales.
The Parts Advisor will be using a company vehicle to deliver to various locations alongside taking orders from customers, promoting special offers, and general parts deliveries.
The Ideal Van Parts Advisor will need to be:
- Driven by sales targets and the need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills face to face and over the phone
- Be organized and have the ability to multitask efficiently as required
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business both internally and externally (with manufacturers, suppliers and customers)
- Accuracy with numbers and handling of cash and card payments
- A technical knowledge of machines and their uses would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to manage customer expectations and deal diplomatically with customers during busy periods
- Providing quotations and estimates to customers who require a large order of goods, or who are requiring information for an insurance claim to replace stolen goods
- Attention to detail
- Full, clean driving license
The Parts Advisor will be required to work Mon - Fri with Sat Mornings on a rota and for the Parts Advisor's hard work our client is offering a competitive basic salary alongside a company bonus scheme.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Fakenham please contact Danielle Axtell Carty at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.