Kingston upon Hull
£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £29,000 depending on experience
- OTE £35,000
- Hours: 40 hours a week
Our client, a Main Dealer in Hull, is seeking a Mobile Vehicle Technician to cover surrounding areas.
The main responsibilities of this role are to undertake service and repair work on customer’s vehicles whilst working as part of a team providing support to your colleagues, as well as working unaided. You will ensure that your work area is kept clean and tidy at all times. You will also be required to liaise with customers to explain the repair work carried out on their vehicle.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Mobile Vehicle Technician
- You will need to be a Fully Qualified Level 3 Technician.
- An MOT Licence is desirable but is not essential.
- You will need to be capable of completing all Service type work to a high standard. Knowledge of the larger and more complex mechanical jobs would be beneficial.
What the Successful Mobile Vehicle Technician will get:
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Competitive basic salary
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Company Car Scheme
- Discount on services provided by the company
If this Mobile Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hull please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today