£31000 per annum
3 months ago
Panel Beater / Panel Technician required in Bolton
- Competitive salary
- OTE £31,000
- 8.00am to 4.30pm 40 hours per week Sat 8.30am to 12.30pm overtime
We are currently recruiting for a Panel Beater in the Bolton area. Our Client has a requirement for a Panel Technician to join their team of Bodyshop Professionals
Our Client, an Automotive Commercial Dealership is seeking a skilled Panel Beater / Panel Technician to complement their existing team of Panel Beaters.
What they require from the successful Panel Beater
- A previous working experience within a Panel Beater / Panel Technician role.
- ATA would be advantageous to your application
- Full Panel Beater qualifications to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- An efficient and hard-working Panel Beater with good attention to detail
-A good communicator
Typical duties of a Panel Beater for our Client
- Replacement of Panels
- Removing and replacing the body shell of vehicles
- Panel Straightening and Filling
- Body Alignment
- Welding and Bonding
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years panel beating experience within the trade and ideally have ATA although this is not essential.
If this Job interests you or would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the area then please contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.