£30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary is ranging from £21,000 - £25,000 + bonus + overtime!
- Working hours are Monday - Friday and you will also be required to work a Saturday morning rota.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join both a reputable and national dealer group who work alongside one of the leading manufacturers in the UK!
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, and you're open to a new challenge within a premium brand, apply today!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing job cards. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
The ideal Vehicle Technician will have at least 2 years post qualification experience in a franchised dealer. An MOT Licence will benefit your application but is not essential. Full UK driving licence is a minimum requirement.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the Tamworth area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.