£35000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £35,000 OTE £38,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am-4:30pm (45hrs per week)
- Friendly and well established Accident Repair Centre
My client takes pride in the wide range of prestige vehicles that are looked after that their workshop and are quality focused to maintain their valued customers
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Fully qualified MET Technician
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- You must have current workshop experience in the role
- Ideally experience or training within a prestige brand, not this is not essential
- Have the ability to carry out a high quality of work consistently within a busy environment
- Able to stablish if any supplementary parts are required and list as necessary
- Experience of working on own initiative as well as working within a team
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hatfield, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.