£65000 per annum
5 days ago
- 40k Basic + Bonus
- Prestige Main Car Dealer
Our client is a well established Main Car Dealership in the Liverpool area and is actively looking for a Vehicle Service Manager.
They are looking for a main dealer experienced and highly professional Service Manager to manage all aspects of the Automotive Service Department, with a focus on achievement of Key Performance Indicators in retention, customer satisfaction, lead conversion and Parts sales penetration.
As Vehicle Service Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Organise service activities to ensure the department's efficient and profitable operation.
- Be responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services and other value-added products and services.
- Managing the workshop and reception team.
-Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry is essential, together with relevant technical, professional and engineering qualifications.
- Effective in managing, supporting and motivating colleagues.
- Have the drive and determination to be the best.
- A drive to achieve targets by maximising every sales opportunity.
- A real desire to achieve great things.
- A technical or engineering background.
- Strong commercial and financial appreciation.
- IT literate - Knowledge of ADP/Kerridge.
- Effective relationship and communication skills.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Customer service orientation.
- An up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation.
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
If you would like to find out about this great new Vehicle Service Manager Vacancy, that is both challenging and rewarding or would like to find out about any other Automotive Jobs in Liverpool, please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.