£60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary of Up to £35,000 (Depending on Experience) OTE £60,000
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our Client's well-established Main Dealer near the Liverpool area.
Duties of a Sales Manager with our Client:
- Drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction
- Motivate and manage the Car Sales Team
- Understand the different needs of the Retail and Fleet Sales Team and support them to achieve their objectives
- Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness
- Manage the team in a hands-on style
- Provide F&I support to all Sales Executives
- Follow a process driven sales process from a retail background
What our Client expects of their Sales Manager:
- A proven track record in a Sales Management position in a main dealer
- Experience in a senior position looking for a step up - must have stable working history and from a prestige dealer
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!